Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 travel plan

These are my New Year travel resolutions... As it is too ambitious to plan for a trip a month, I'll put through my plan for each quarter.

First Quarter (January - March):
This probably the busiest month for me - workwise. And the baby is still small and I don't think travelling long distance is advisable. But, perhaps a trip to Cameron Highlands or Genting Highlands or even Frasers Hill may not harm the baby... so I might plan a weekend trip there.

Second Quarter (April - June):
Ibu's birthday is in April and Hessa would reach her 6th month during that same month. I'm planning to take 1 whole week off in the middle of April. So, I'm thinking of bringin them to the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. A full week holiday between Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang. Throwing a trip to Perhentian Island would be nice. Let's travel like tourist in our own country.

Third Quarter (July - September):
Definitely not much travelling can be done in July as it's Ramadhan. But, there's an invite for Kinabalu trip on the second week of Hari Raya. I'm now making myself ready for climbing the Kinabalu, but Ibu and baby might just stay at the hotel. Oh, the short plane ride would be Hessa's first. A good introduction for her.

Final Quarter (October - December):
Hessa will be one year in October, so she is now ready for a longer flying trip. For now, we are planning to go for Umrah in the middle of December.

Let's see how it goes... Perhaps, I could make a cheap weekend getaway in between those trips - so long there's enough budget for it la...

No comments:

Post a Comment